One Piece Swimsuits: 5 Tips To Help You Look Amazing In A One Piece Swimsuit
By Adrian James Leighton
In recent years one piece swimsuits have regained a lot of popularity after having a lull during the early 2000s. In fact the humble one piece could well now be a challenger to the classic favorite, the bikini, in terms of style and popularity!
But what does it really take to pull off wearing a one piece swimsuit? Are there any tips that one can follow? The answer is yes! Let's take a look:
- As in most items, a simple black swimsuit is going to look amazing and flatter all body shapes. If in doubt this is the color you should choose, however if black isn't your thing then try other colors, or even color block one or two colors for a sporty look. You should avoid busy prints though, as on the larger surface of a one piece these will be a bit too much
- Choose a square neckline for a retro, but feminine style. You'll still show a hint of cleavage, but won't be letting it all hang out like in a more-revealing bikini.
- Shoulder straps will give you plenty of support. Straps also offer a look that's a mixture of athletic and resort, and those with larger busts should simply choose wider straps, as the wider the strap, the more support is given. Also pay attention to the back of the swimsuit as, believe it or not, this also has an impact on the support you're given. If it's too high you may feel a little warm and constricted, whereas if it's too low it won't be supportive. The best back-line would probably be in the middle of your back, for a good compromise between comfort and support.
- The high cut one piece, think Pamela Anderson in Baywatch, is NOT the way forward. These days the style you need to go for is the lower cut hipster bottom. This is a flattering and fun touch that's really stylish right now.
- Keep the fun going away from the beach! You can actually wear your one piece away from the beach, for instance if you're going for a spot of lunch. Simply team it up with a short skirt and some strappy sandals for a really chic apr�s beach look.
It's also a really sporty style, so if you're a fan of swimming then why not make a splash at the pool with an Olympic style one piece swimsuit?
Outerinner.com makes it easy for you to get more information on one piece swimsuits. Sign up for our fabulous, free newsletter to find out how to get the best deals on the latest dresses, gowns, swimsuits and lingerie, quickly and easily.
Grab jaw-dropping dresses and gorgeous swimsuits at unbelievable prices. Join the outerinner.com community at: http://www.outerinner.com/
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Adrian_James_Leighton
Image source: Google