How to do a perfect smoky eye in minutes? With the right makeup tools, the right makeup, of course, you can do well. But more importantly, with the right guidance and course of eye makeup free and in pictures, we are more likely to master the perfect art of smoky eye makeup!
Eye Makeup--smoky eyes
Before we deliver all secrets of the smoky eyes, we'd better to learn clearly of the tips and tricks for mastering this technique to perfection makeup.
First, the Smokey Eyes, what is it? The "smoky eyes" is a staining technique of creating a halo around the eye.
* What products and tools for a smoky eye?
To achieve this eye hot makeup, you will need:
- At least two different eyeshadow (you can climb up to 5 similar colors as the palette). In terms of color, choose the black, dark brown, dark blue. Even if we can apply this technique to make with any color!
- A flat brush to apply the eyeshadow on the eyelid.
- A Blending Brush to blur, so the eyeshadow over the eyelid and flush with the lower lashes
- A kohl pencil (Better than the eyeliner because it fades more)
* What is smoky eye makeup?
Warning: when do a smoky eye, skin tone must be absolutely perfect!
Choosing a foundation neutral that unifies the complexion would be good.
Applying the Blush on the cheeks can avoid the effect induced by ill-looking eye makeup very involved in nude complexion.
On the lips, no red farting! We retain this rule: if you load the eyes, they make up their lips discreetly, and vice-versa.
With a smoky eye is therefore a utllise slight gloss or transparent.
* Eye color and smoky eyes
Green eyes, brown eyes, blue eyes: the smoky eye is a eye makeup suitable for all colors and all shapes of eyes.
- The hazel eyes can use warm colors such as brown, black, green
- The brown eyes can also use warm colors, brown, black, green
- The black eyes priviligier brown (black may harden the lines)
- The blue eyes can use warm colors and cool colors: brown, black, green and blue but purple
- The green eyes can use warm colors and cool colors: brown, black, green and also blue.
Now that you have these tips in mind, we go for the realization of your smoky eye!
You may visit the website http://www.yesurprise.com/makeup-eye-makeup-c-753_708_716.html for more makeup details.
About the Author
Disclosure: the above publication is for entertainment purposes only and it is courtesy of articlebase.com. Image source: Google.